Stanfix Underbody Chassis Rust Protection is a power packed, well researched and effective product. Its unique composition is a non-toxic thick viscous fluid, which is easy to spray, fast drying, and leaves a strong dry film. This film has good abrasion, rust and corrosion protection. Film will sustain temperature upto 180°C.
- Underbody Protection
- Excellent Stone Chip Resistance
- Fast Drying and Strong Film
- Extended Rust Protection
Direction for Use:
- Shake well before use and ensure that product is mixed properly.
- Clean the area of application to ensure that it is free from any type of oil, grease, dust, moisture, or contamination.
- Sanding of surface is recommended to achieve proper adhesion.
- Apply the product with standard spray gun & standard air compressor.
- Air pressure gun should be 60 psi.
- Spray in a slow and steady stroke forward and backward.
- Maintain a distance of 12 – 15 inches away from the surface to be coated.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear safety goggles with side shields. Use product in ventilated or open areas away from source of ignition. Do not breathe gas, fumes, vapour or spray. Do not reuse empty container.
Do not consume. IF SWALLOWED, seek immediate medical attention and show this package. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse the eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them and consult the doctor. In case of skin contamination, wash with water. Extremely flammable vapour may cause flash fire. Vapours are harmful. Vapour overexposure may cause respiratory tract irritation and central nervous system depression. Remove person to fresh air, if breathing is difficult, get immediate medical attention. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Protect from sunlight. Store the product between 4oC to 40oC. Keep out of reach of children & animals.